Dr. Jody Michael Johnson D.O.
Surgeon5000 Ky Route 321 Suite 3141 Prestonsburg KY, 41653
Dr. Jody Johnson is a general surgeon practicing in Prestonsburg, KY. Dr. Johnson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Johnson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Med DO
Pikeville College / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2001
- Michigan State University-Poh Medical Center
Dr. Jody Michael Johnson D.O.'s Practice location
Prestonsburg, KY 41653Get Direction
Dr. Jody Michael Johnson D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Dr. Peter K Kummant MD12579 MAIN STREET MARTIN KY 41649
- Dr. Milot F Faria M.D.301 Euclid Ave Paintsville KY 41240
- Dr. Phillip Parker Crace MD FACS400 University Dr Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Syed G Badrudduja M.D.400 University Dr Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Patricia Cataldi M.D.301 Euclid Ave Paintsville KY 41240
- Dr. Grady J Stephens M.D.255 Church St Pikeville KY 41501