Dr. James Brevard Haynes MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine300 20th Ave N Suite G-8 Nashville TN, 37203
Dr. James Haynes practices Sleep Medicine in Nashville, TN. Dr. Haynes studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1972
- University Of Colorado Hospital Authority 1973
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. James Brevard Haynes MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37203Get Direction
Dr. James Brevard Haynes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haynes
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- A New Study Shows Possible Link Between Atrial Fibrillation and Sleep Apnea
The Risk Of Sleep Apnea And Cardiac Issues Studies that are able to examine the relationship between sleep apnea and cardiac issues are of great importance, since the relationship between the two can be severe. This condition can cause issues when an individual is sleeping, as a study at Umea...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Lifestyle Tips for People with Sleep Apnea
People with sleep apnea disorder may not be aware of the problem at all. In most cases, they think they are getting good sleep but are then tired throughout the day. Here are a few ways to help change lifestyle habits to cope with sleep apnea.Lose weightHaving a poor night of sleep induces higher...
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- Dr. Jonathan G Evans M.D.3443 Dickerson Pike Nashville TN 37207
- Dr. Bijoy E John MD300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Mark D Peacock MD300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Kelly A Carden MD300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Beth Malow MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Hanson B Cowan MD300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203