Dr. Ward Vaughn Houck M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon61 Whitcher St Ne Suite 4120 Marietta GA, 30060
Dr. Ward Houck is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Marietta, GA. Dr. Houck specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Houck typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Amlodipine therapy in congestive heart failure: hemodynamic and neurohormonal effects at rest and after treadmill exercise.
- Brain blood flow patterns after the development of congestive heart failure: effects of treadmill exercise.
- Benign metastasizing leiomyoma.
- Symptomatic Bochdalek hernia in an octogenarian.
- New approaches to the minimally invasive treatment of lung cancer.
- Angiographic salvage of a malpositioned Hickman catheter: a cost-effective tool.
- Amlodipine monotherapy, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition, and combination therapy with pacing-induced heart failure.
- Intrathoracic aberrant thyroid: identification critical for appropriate operative approach.
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibition, AT1 receptor inhibition, and combination therapy with pacing induced heart failure: effects on left ventricular performance and regional blood flow patterns.
- Chronic amlodipine treatment during the development of heart failure.
- AT1 angiotensin II receptor inhibition in pacing-induced heart failure: effects on left ventricular performance and regional blood flow patterns.
Dr. Ward Vaughn Houck M.D.'s Practice location
Marietta, GA 30060Get Direction
MURFREESBORO, TN 37129Get Direction
Dr. Ward Vaughn Houck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Houck
He Saved My Life.
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Joseph Irvin Miller MD95 Collier Road Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Kenneth L Franco MD69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.550 PEACHTREE ST NE FL 6 ATLANTA GA 30308
- Dr. John E Moore MD5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Omar M Lattouf M.D.550 Peachtree St Ne Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Douglas A Murphy M.D.5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342