Dr. Anoop Karippot MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine500 University Drive H 073 C 5650 Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Anoop Karippot practices Sleep Medicine in Hershey, PA. Dr. Karippot studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
BJ Medical College 1994
Armed Forces Medical College 1994
B.J. Medical College 1996
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Anoop Karippot MD's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92131Get Direction
Dr. Anoop Karippot MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karippot
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- The Metabolic and Cardiovascular Costs of Untreated Sleep Apnea
Among many other diseases and conditions that commonly remain unnoticed and are not usually diagnosed at first, sleep apnea has arisen as one of the most dangerous diseases affecting a large percentage of American population. However, whether the person is aware or not about this condition, the...
- Using Video to Stress Severity of Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea can be managed with the help of a CPAP, short for continuous positive airway pressure therapy. But, according to the National Jewish Health organization, over 20 million people in America were diagnosed with this condition, and yet roughly half of that population doesn’t utilize the...
- Is There an Association Between Your Sleep and Testosterone Levels?
Among older males, less sleep is associated with low levels of testosterone, according to a recent study. Normally, the levels of the male hormone decreases with age, and in some men, this may result in a lack of energy or libido. Researchers noted that some men manage to maintain normal levels of...
- Not Feeling Quite Right: How Sleep Apnea Affects the Brain
Sleep apnea has earned a lot of popularity lately. The terrifying disease can cause healthy people to decease unexpectedly during the night. It was certified as one of the causes of Carrie Fisher’s death, the legendary 60-year-old actress who played Princess Leia in the successful movie saga, Star...
- This Simple Fix May Help Reduce Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
As everyone with sleep apnea knows, it slowly sucks the life out of you from a persistent state of fatigue, the inability to enjoy a recuperative night of sleep, the inability to properly oxygenate the body, and the subsequent morning headaches after a night of snoring and struggling to breathe. The...
- Dr. Jayant N Acharya MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Chi George Zhao M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Virginia A Imadojemu MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Alexandros N Vgontzas MD22 Northeast Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Samer Al-saadi M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Venkatesh Basappa krishnamurthy M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033