Dr. Margaret Hart practices Geriatric Medicine in Lansing, MI. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Hart works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Margaret Jean Hart D.O's Practice location
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Jackson, MN 56143Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Jean Hart D.O's reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Dr. Kevin Foley MD1210 W Saginaw St Lansing MI 48915
- Dr. Francis A Komara D.O.A109 Clinical Ctr East Lansing MI 48824
- Dr. Leela Madhuri Reddy M.D.138 Service Rd East Lansing MI 48824
- Dr. Raza Ul Haque MD2700 Burcham Dr East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Erin Michele Sarzynski M.D.A225 Clinical Center East Lansing MI 48824
- Dr. Richard P Thiede M.D.2815 S Pennsylvania Ave Lansing MI 48910