Dr. Pablo Rodriguez MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)407 East Ave Suite 150 Pawtucket RI, 02860
Dr. Pablo Rodriguez is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Pawtucket, RI. Dr. Rodriguez specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rodriguez can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rodriguez can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1981
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1981
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Genital Warts
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Nassau County Medical Center
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Dr. Pablo Rodriguez MD's Practice location
Pawtucket, RI 02860Get Direction
Dr. Pablo Rodriguez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodriguez
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Kurian Thott6th Avenue & Spruce Street Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Cynthia M. Hanna MD333 School Street Pawtucket RI 02860
- Dr. Harris Galkin MD450 Veterans Memorial Pkwy East Providence RI 02914
- Dr. Erin Christine Brousseau MD235 Plain St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Fred Brosco MD695 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Cara A Mathews MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905