Dr. Richard T Hoback MD
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational Medicine2023 Springboro West Dayton OH, 45439
Richard Hoback is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Hoback specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Hoback participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1966
- Wright State University/Dayton Community Hospitals Program
Dr. Richard T Hoback MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45439Get Direction
Dr. Richard T Hoback MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoback
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Marjorie A Bowman MD725 UNIVERSITY BLVD BEAVERCREEK OH 45324
- Dr. Peter Blakeslee Mapes M.D., M.P.H.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Kenneth Wilton Greene M.D.725 S Ludlow St Dayton OH 45402
- Dr. Steven Roger Seals M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Anthony Jude Almazan M.D.725 S Ludlow St Dayton OH 45402
- Dr. Helga S. Daftarian DO, MPH, MBA2601 W STROOP RD MORAINE OH 45439