Girish Manohar Fatterpekar M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic RadiologyJames J. Peters V. A. Med Ctr, 130 West Kingsbridge Rd Department Of Radiol Bronx NY, 10468
Dr. Girish Fatterpekar is a radiologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Fatterpekar specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The choline/creatine ratio in five benign neoplasms: comparison with squamous cell carcinoma by use of in vitro MR spectroscopy.
- Fatal cerebral air embolism as a complication of transbronchoscopic lung biopsy: a case report.
- Migrating subdural hematoma without subarachnoid hemorrhage in the case of a patient with a ruptured aneurysm in the intrasellar anterior communicating artery.
- Multicentric Castleman's disease of the central nervous system : evaluation with dynamic susceptibility contrast perfusion magnetic resonance imaging.
- Bone-within-bone appearance: a red flag for biphosphonate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw.
- Dilated dysplastic vestibule: a new computed tomographic finding in patients with large vestibular aqueduct syndrome.
- Treatment-related change versus tumor recurrence in high-grade gliomas: a diagnostic conundrum--use of dynamic susceptibility contrast-enhanced (DSC) perfusion MRI.
- Spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea of the foramen cecum in adulthood.
- Parotid gland atrophy in patients with chronic trigeminal nerve denervation.
- Diseases of the sella and parasellar region: an overview.
- Retropharyngeal ganglioneuroma: a case report.
- Adult brain tumor imaging: state of the art.
- Imaging features of acquired pediatric metabolic and toxic white matter disorders.
- Contrast-enhanced radial 3D fat-suppressed T1-weighted gradient-recalled echo sequence versus conventional fat-suppressed contrast-enhanced T1-weighted studies of the head and neck.
- High-Resolution DCE-MRI of the Pituitary Gland Using Radial k-Space Acquisition with Compressed Sensing Reconstruction.
Girish Manohar Fatterpekar M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10468Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10016Get Direction
Girish Manohar Fatterpekar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fatterpekar
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Prashant Jolepalem M.D.19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY - New York 10532
- Alain D. Hyman M.D.165 East 84th Street New York New York 10028
- Lisa A. Corrente255 Greenwich Street New York New York 10007-2422
- Harsha N. Dhanani MD663 Palisade Avenue Cliffside Park NJ 07010
- Sergei Sobolevsky4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Stephen J. Conte DO251 Rochelle Avenue Rochelle Park New Jersey 7662