Dr. Brian Kiesnowski is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Appleton, WI. Dr. Kiesnowski specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1992
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1992
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- E Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery Virginia Mason Med Ctr, General Surgery Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Pitt Co Meml Hospital
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina University Program
Dr. Brian Kiesnowski MD's Practice location
Appleton, WI 54913Get Direction
Dr. Brian Kiesnowski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kiesnowski
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Dr. Michael James Mcavoy D. O.1520 N Meade St Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Todd Andrew Meyer D.O.1501 S Madison St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Amy H. Brewster MD425 S COMMERCIAL ST NEENAH WI 54956
- Dr. Todd Michael Van ye MD425 S Commercial St Neenah WI 54956
- Mr. Anthony Kevin Muiderman MD425 S Commercial St Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Larry K Burton, MD119 E BELL ST NEENAH WI 54956