Dr. Mark Louis Longobardi DMD
Dentist | General Practice169 Valley St Willimantic CT, 06226
Dr. Mark Longobardi is a Dentist practicing in Willimantic, CT. Dr. Longobardi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark Louis Longobardi DMD's Practice location
Willimantic, CT 06226Get Direction
Dr. Mark Louis Longobardi DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Longobardi
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Jatinder Sharma D.D.S.1540 G Pleasant valley Rd Manchester CT 06042
- Dr. Niloo Gorji Other359 Merrow Rd Tolland CT 06084
- Dr. George Mantikas D.M.D.142 E High St East Hampton CT 06424
- Dr. Maryam Rostami DMD483 MIDDLE TPKE W MANCHESTER CT 06040
- Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD87 Slater Ave Jewett City CT 06351
- Dr. Valerie Joan Alessandro D.D.S.6 Storrs Rd Willimantic CT 06226