Dr. Girma Makonnen M.D
Neurosurgeon410 W 10th Ave N-1014 Doan Hall Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Girma Makonnen practices Neurological Surgery in Columbus, OH. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Makonnen prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Girma Makonnen M.D's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Girma Makonnen M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Makonnen
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Dr. Herbert B. Newton M.D.5953 Trafalgar Ct Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Kelly J Kiehm MD955 Eastwind Dr Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Christian L. Bonasso M.D.3525 OLENTANGY RIVER RD COLUMBUS OH 43214
- Dr. Chris S Karas MD285 E State St Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Girish Kotreshwar Hiremath MD931 Chatham Ln Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Gregory W. Balturshot M.D.3525 OLENTANGY RIVER RD COLUMBUS OH 43214