Dr. Hi Sup Sim M.D.
Internist251 Lewis Lane Suite 201 Havre De Grace MD, 21078
Dr. Hi Sim is an internist practicing in Havre De Grace, MD. Dr. Sim specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sim provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chonnam Univ Med Sch- Kwangju- So Korea 1990
Chonnam National University College of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Acid Reflux
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Hi Sup Sim M.D.'s Practice location
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
Dr. Hi Sup Sim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sim
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Dr. Robert E Rapp MD2027 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Karmachandra Nair M.D.601 S Union Ave Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Thomas A Biondo M.D.251 Lewis Lane Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Margaret Mary Vaughan M.D.626b Revolution St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Shabnam Naseer D.O.2027 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. George L Henry M.D.601 S Union Ave Havre De Grace MD 21078