Dr. Hi Sim is an internist practicing in Havre De Grace, MD. Dr. Sim specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sim provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chonnam Univ Med Sch- Kwangju- So Korea 1990
Chonnam National University College of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Acid Reflux
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Charleston Area Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Charleston Area Med Center
- Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University Program
Dr. Hi Sup Sim M.D.'s Practice location
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
Dr. Hi Sup Sim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sim
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Dr. Thomas A Biondo M.D.251 Lewis Lane Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Robert E Rapp MD2027 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Karmachandra Nair M.D.601 S Union Ave Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Margaret Mary Vaughan M.D.626b Revolution St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. George L Henry M.D.601 S Union Ave Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Shabnam Naseer D.O.2027 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078