Dr. Roselle Eisma Crombie M.D./M.P.H
Surgeon | Surgical Critical Care750 Washington St Boston MA, 02111
Dr. Roselle Crombie is a general surgeon practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Crombie specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Crombie provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Surgery, Burns
- Member Northeast Medical Group, Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital, Bridgeport Campus
- Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Roselle Eisma Crombie M.D./M.P.H's Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
FAIRFIELD, CT 06824Get Direction
Dr. Roselle Eisma Crombie M.D./M.P.H's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crombie
- P. p.
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an examination that lets your health practitioner view the lining of your colon (large intestine). A thin and flexible tube known as a colonoscopy is used to thoroughly view the colon. A Colonoscopy is also applied when screening for precancerous or cancer growths inside the colon....
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- Dr. Diana Caragacianu MD41 Montvale Ave Stoneham MA 02180
- Dr. Fadi Farah M.D736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Gayane Badalian-Very33 Sherman Road Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Dr. Hany Magdy Takla M.D, MRCS955 Main St Winchester MA 01890
- Rita Sadowski M.D.200 Boylston Street Chestnut Hill MA 02467
- Dr. Tamar Lipof MD100 Cummings Ctr Beverly MA 01915