Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is a top Doctor in Skokie, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Skokie, IL, Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1999
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Abnormal Bleeding, Colposcopy, Endometriosis And More
- Genital Warts
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Luthern Genl Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital 2003
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D.'s Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plavnik
- Self Tanner Use Might Deprive You of Vitamin D
Sunless tanners, or self tanners, that provide a fake tan reduces the exposure to UV radiations considerably, according to a new study published in the journal, Archives of Dermatology. Using creams and sprays that provide the fake tan cuts down the sunbathing and tanning bed use. According to...
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Home Sleep Apnea Testing
A common disorder that causes patients to stop breathing while sleeping is known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This happens when the upper airway becomes blocked, resulting in temporary impairment of airflow during sleep. There are millions of recorded cases of OSA, however, many remain...
- What is Hydrocele?
Hydrocele is a medical condition in which the scrotum becomes swollen because of buildup of fluid in the processus vaginalis. It is an uncomfortable situation that if left as is could disappear on its own (in the cases of one-year-olds and below), but should be dealt with in time to reduce the...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Robert Levin MD2361 Paysphere Cir Chicago IL 60674
- Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D.4211 N Cicero Ave Chicago IL 60641
- Dr. Bruce Glenn Grossman MD1000 Grand Canyon Pkwy Hoffman Estates IL 60169