Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is a top Doctor in Skokie, IL. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Skokie, IL, Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1999
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Abnormal Bleeding, Colposcopy, Endometriosis And More
- Genital Warts
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Luthern Genl Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital 2003
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D.'s Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plavnik
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. John B. Houck PH.D.180 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Marjerie Badilla M.D.8780 W GOLF RD NILES IL 60714
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD2200 E DEVON AVE DES PLAINES IL 60018
- Dr. Michael L Paik M.D.2101 S Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005