Dr. Kent P Jones MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)6811 Austin Center Blvd # 300 Austin TX, 78731
Dr. Jones has been married for over 25 years and has two children in college. He has coached children in soccer, hockey, and lacrosse. A lacrosse enthusiast, Dr. Jones was on the Westwood High School ...
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1989
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1989
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- Sleep Medicine
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Nasal Polyps
- Birth Defects
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Otolaryngology
- Medical School - Northwestern Univ Med School
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
Dr. Kent P Jones MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
Dr. Kent P Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
I Should Have Gone to my Regular ENT Doctor.
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Diagnosing sinusitis can be a tricky affair, considering that the symptoms closely resemble those related to colds and the flu. Very often, sinusitis develops from the infection triggered by cold and flu viruses, bacteria and fungi, and often lingers even after the disease-causing microbes have done...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- Dr. Scott William Franklin M.D.3201 S. Austin Avenue Georgetown, TX Georgetown TX 78626
- Dr. Achal R Dhruva MD1401 MEDICAL PKWY STE 200 CEDAR PARK TX 78613
- Dr. Matthew M Meigs MD940 Hesters Crossing Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Oscar Tamez Other2300 Round Rock Ave Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Taylor Hill Shepard M.D.4207 James Casey St Austin TX 78745
- Dr. David N Tobey M.D.4515 SETON CENTER PKWY AUSTIN TX 78759