Dr. Muhammad Zubair Kareem MD
Neurologist | Neurology15 Hospital Dr Suite 401 Holyoke MA, 01040
Dr. Muhammad Kareem practices Neuropathology in Holyoke, MA. Dr. Kareem studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Punjab Med Coll, Univ of Punjab, Faisalabad, Pakistan 1986
University Medical College
Punjab Medical College 1986
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- *sub-Specialty In Cerebrovascular Disease*
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- MemberAmerican Academy of Neurology
- Member American Heart Association
- Member Massachusetts Medical Society
- Member American Stroke Association
- Muhlenberg Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- MUHLENBERG REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Washington University, Stroke Fellow 1998
Dr. Muhammad Zubair Kareem MD's Practice location
Holyoke, MA 01040Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Zubair Kareem MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kareem
- Carla s.
Review of Dr. Zubair Kareem.
- An Orlando Couple’s Efforts Towards Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
Parkinson’s Disease, the degenerative disorder which affects the patient’s central nervous system — specifically, the motor system —, is a condition which affects millions of persons from around the world. As of 2015, over 6 million individuals suffer from this condition, with 117,400...
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Laser Shoes Help Parkinson’s Patients in Freezing Episodes
As someone gets older, they are more at risk for neurodegenerative diseases. Among these diseases is Parkinson's, which affects a patient's movements and motor skills.Parkinson’s disease does not only result from old age. It also has been shown to occur more frequently among men who are...
- The Fearless Model with Muscular Dystrophy Challenging Stereotypes
It can’t be denied that people with disabilities (PWD) are often perceived as the object of pity. They are most of the time referred as dependent victims of the society. But it doesn’t stop a certain model named Jillian Mercado, who suffers from muscular dystrophy, in challenging many of those...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- David Silvers51 Blue Ridge Drive Weatogue Connecticut 6089
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Donald W Blair MD40 Wright St Palmer MA 01069
- Dr. Mohammad Syed ali Hazratji MD15 Hospital Dr Holyoke MA 01040
- Dr. Rani U Athreya MD3300 Main St Springfield MA 01199
- Dr. John J. O'connell MD69 State St Northampton MA 01060