Dr. Stephen Hays MD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine2200 Children's Way Suite 3115 Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Stephen Hays is a pediatrician practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Hays is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hays diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hays can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1991
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1991
Yale School of Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Pediatric Anesthesiology; Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Anesthesiology; Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Stephen Hays MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Hays MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hays
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD2200 Children?s Way Nashville Tennessee 37232
- Lee Anne Faulkner343 Franklin Road Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD330 Wallace Road Nashville Tennessee 37211
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D.950 Midlothian DR Nashville TN 37027
- Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D.7640 Highway 70 S Nashville TN 37221
- Miss Rachel Morales Ricafort MD515 Stonecrest Pkwy Smyrna TN 37167