Dr. Lynn Bry MD
Hematologist-Pathologist | Hematology75 Francis St Amory 3 Brigham & Wo Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Lynn Bry is a hematology pathologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Bry specializes in reviewing blood samples and interpreting laboratory results. These results give them an idea of whether certain diseases are malignant or not, in order for them to properly determine what exact treatment is needed. Hematology pathologists are normally experts in leukemia, lymphoma, anemia, hemophilia and many other blood diseases.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1998
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1998
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Program
Dr. Lynn Bry MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Lynn Bry MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Physiatrist?
What is a physiatrist?A physiatrist is a medical doctor or a doctor of osteopathic medicine who practices physiatry or physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physiatry is a branch of medicine that specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, as well as rehabilitation of disorders, which...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Lupus Treatment
Lupus is an autoimmune disease affecting multiple systems of the body. It is a very unpredictable disease with periods of flares and remissions. You will never know when you might get a flare-up and worsen the symptoms.Although there is no definitive cure for lupus, the symptoms can be successfully...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- 5 Celebrities with Diabetes and How They Fight It
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with this condition, then extra care must be taken to prevent its symptoms from getting worse. Thousands of people around the world suffer from either diabetes type I or type II, and that includes celebrities. And just like anyone else, these celebrities...
- Dr. Samuel G Katz M.D., PH.D.75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. William Savage MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Mark D Fleming MD300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Jo-anne Vergilio MD75 Francis St Amory 3 Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Yi Li MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Dick Guang-iong Hwang M.D., PH.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115