Dr. Diane F Merritt MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology4921 Parkview Pl 5th Fl Womens Health Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Merritt focuses her practice on pediatric and adolescent gynecology. She specializes in congenital anomalies of the reproductive organs, ovarian tumors in children and adolescents, contraceptive c ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1975
New York University School of Medicine 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Genital injuries.
- Acute abdominal pain with a calcified pelvic mass.
- Management quandary. Vulvar trauma in a young girl.
- Vulvar and genital trauma in pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
- Management Quandary. Extensive perineal infantile hemangioma with associated congenital anomalies: an example of the PELVIS syndrome.
- Genital trauma in children and adolescents.
- Novel use of a tracheobronchial stent in a patient with uterine didelphys and obstructed hemivagina.
- Genital trauma in the pediatric and adolescent female.
- Anti-NMDA-receptor encephalitis: an adolescent with an ovarian teratoma.
- Genital trauma in prepubertal girls and adolescents.
- Acute genital ulcers in nonsexually active young girls: case series, review of the literature, and evaluation and management recommendations.
- The auto-amputated adnexa: a review of findings in a pediatric population.
- The course of lichen sclerosus diagnosed prior to puberty.
- Rope swing injuries resulting in vulvar trauma.
- Massive Hydronephrosis from Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction Masquerading as a Paratubal Cyst in an 11-Year-Old Girl.
- 1996-2013 Listed in Best Doctors in America (Best Doctors, Inc.)
- 2000-2012 Listed in America's Top Doctors (Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.)
- Listed among The best doctors for women from coast to coast Ladies Ho 2002 Washington University School of Medicine
- Gynecological Problems, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (pcos)
- Birth Defects
- Menstrual Cramps
Dr. Diane F Merritt MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Diane F Merritt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Merritt
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- What is Vulvovaginitis?
Vulvovaginitis, which is also known as vulvitis or vaginitis, is an infection that causes inflammation in the vulva as well as the vagina. It usually affects females irrespective of their ages. Various factors lead to the disease. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,...
- Dr. Peter Ahlering MD17300 North Outer 40 Rd Chesterfield MO 63005
- Dr. David E. Simckes MD456 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Mira Aubuchon M.D.17300 N Outer 40 Rd Chesterfield MO 63005
- Dr. Amado Ortillo MD10010 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Amanda Trudell DO3009 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Michael Paul MD3009 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131