Dr. Kurt Ellenberger is a pediatrician practicing in Beaufort, SC. Dr. Ellenberger is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ellenberger diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ellenberger can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1996
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1996
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Med Univ Sc Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Kurt Richard Ellenberger M.D.'s Practice location
Beaufort, SC 29902Get Direction
BEAUFORT, SC 29902Get Direction
Dr. Kurt Richard Ellenberger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellenberger
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Faith Lawrence Polkey M.D., M.P.H.1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. Marlo Monique Smith MD1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. William Dennis Martin M.D.964 Ribaut Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Karen L Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Timothy E Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902