Dr. Matthew T. Lenz D.D.S.
Dentist14221 Metcalf Ave Suite 100 Overland Park KS, 66223
Because home and community have always been important to Dr. Lenz, his decision to live and practice in Southern Johnson County was easy. He has lived in the area for the past 20+ years, and it is important ...
Education and Training
Umkc-School Of Dentistry DDS 2005
- Preventive Including Sealants
- Fillings (tooth Colored) / Composite Bonding/resin
- Crowns, Bridges, Dentures
- Restoration Over An Implant
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Extractions And Space Maintainers
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Deep Cleaning / Scaling / Root Planing
- Teeth Whitening
Dr. Matthew T. Lenz D.D.S.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66223Get Direction
Dr. Matthew T. Lenz D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lenz
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Brianna Ganson D.D.S.11225 Nall Avenue Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. William Christopher Busch DMD2000 Swift St. North Kansas City MO 64116
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS209 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Larry Pribyl D.D.S.4801 S. Cliff Ave. Independence MO 64055