Dr. Matthew T. Lenz D.D.S.
Dentist14221 Metcalf Ave Suite 100 Overland Park KS, 66223
Because home and community have always been important to Dr. Lenz, his decision to live and practice in Southern Johnson County was easy. He has lived in the area for the past 20+ years, and it is important ...
Education and Training
Umkc-School Of Dentistry DDS 2005
- Preventive Including Sealants
- Fillings (tooth Colored) / Composite Bonding/resin
- Crowns, Bridges, Dentures
- Restoration Over An Implant
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Extractions And Space Maintainers
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Deep Cleaning / Scaling / Root Planing
- Teeth Whitening
Dr. Matthew T. Lenz D.D.S.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66223Get Direction
Dr. Matthew T. Lenz D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lenz
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS428 Sw Ward Rd Lees Summit MO 64081
- Dr. Larry Dean Pribyl D.D.S.4801 S. Cliff Ave. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Steven Wayne Blum D.D.S.19613 W 101st St Lenexa KS 66220
- Dr. Colleen Ashley Nguyen D.D.S.9501 State Ave Kansas City KS 66111
- Dr. Greg M Markway D.D.S.971 E Lincoln Ln Gardner KS 66030