Dr. Derrick Alwyn Fox M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology9000 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR BALTIMORE MD, 21237
Dr. Derrick Fox practices Neuropathology in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Fox studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Derrick Alwyn Fox M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21237Get Direction
- What Are the Symptoms of a Concussion?
A concussion refers to a traumatic brain injury that is not very serious. The word has its origin from concutere, the Latin word for ‘violent shaking’. Concussions commonly occur during contact sports, recreation activities, accidents, injuries, and falls. Concussions are very common among...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Study Shows that Drawing a Spiral May Reveal Signs of Parkinson's
Australian researchers combined different measurements using drawing speed and pressure applied to a pen to diagnose volunteers’ Parkinson’s disease severity.In light of measures taken against current healthcare policy in the U.S. and the absence of a viable proposal that defends the rights of...
- Hospital Outcomes Proven to Be Worse for Dementia Patients
Patients with delirium or dementia have inferior treatment during hospital stays, a large population study from the University of Stirling shows. Professor Emma Reynish, the study’s author and lead researcher, uncovered markedly different results in outcomes.“People who are admitted to hospital...
- Epilepsy and Seizure Medicines
There are various medications that can help prevent or cease seizures. These drugs are called anti-seizure drugs or anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs). The use of these drugs is the most common technique in treating epilepsy. In fact, anti-epileptic drugs are the first line of treatment for epilepsy. These...
- Bedroom Talk: Sex, Erectile Dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease
Sex, one of the many natural aspects of human behavior, involves passion, immense trust, and great vulnerability as people find themselves sharing a close and physically intimate moment with another person. It offers a brief moment of liberation from the often time dull reality or for some, a way...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. Ann Z Song M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dagmara Pychynski M.D.6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Yitao Ma MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Steven L. Strauss M.D.6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Jerold H Fleishman M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237