Dr. Alberto Antonio Bolanos M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon901 Campus Dr Daly City CA, 94015
Dr. Alberto Bolanos is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Daly City, CA. Dr. Bolanos specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bolanos tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Alberto Antonio Bolanos M.D.'s Practice location
Daly City, CA 94015Get Direction
SAN MATEO, CA 94401Get Direction
Dr. Alberto Antonio Bolanos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bolanos
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Dr. Mathias Masem M.D.1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94158
- Dr. John Velyvis M.D.39000 Bob Hope Drive Rancho Mirage California 92270
- Dr. Lisa L. Lattanza MD1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94143
- Dr. Edward Diao MD450 Sutter Street San Francisco California 94108
- Dr. Theodore Miclau MD2550 23rd Street San Francisco California 94110
- Dr. Dominic H. Tse M.D.1199 Bush Street San Francisco California 94109