Dr. Rao S Bhatraju M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon180 Town Mountain Rd Suite 111 Pikeville KY, 41501
Dr. Rao Bhatraju is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Pikeville, KY. Dr. Bhatraju specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Bhatraju typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Fairview Gen Hosp, General Surgery; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, General Surgery; Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; Hyde Park Comm Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Rao S Bhatraju M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Rao S Bhatraju M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhatraju
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Dermot Halpin M.D.Pikeville Medical Center Pikeville KY 41501
- Dr. Abdulla Attum MD911 Bypass Rd Pikeville KY 41501
- Dr. Peter Philip Mckeown MD911 Bypass Road Pikeville KY 41501
- Dr. Dennis Havens M.D.911 Bypass Rd Pikeville KY 41501
- Dr. David E. Collins MD126 Trivette Drive Pikeville KY 41501
- Dr. Raed Mohammad Alnajjar M.D.911 BYPASS RD PIKEVILLE KY 41501