Dr. Beth Honl is a dermatologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Honl specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Honl diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1993
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1993
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Phaeohyphomycosis in a premature infant.
- Delayed-type hypersensitivity reaction to anthrax vaccine.
- More than a hand infection. Pyoderma gangrenosum.
- A pityriasis rosea-like eruption secondary to bacillus Calmette-Guérin therapy for bladder cancer.
- Autoimmune bullous eruption localized to a breast reconstruction site: response to niacinamide.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Dermatology Brooke Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- San Antonio Unif Ser Health Edu
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium Program
Dr. Beth A Honl M.D.'s Practice location
Fargo, ND 58104Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58104Get Direction
Dr. Beth A Honl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Honl
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- What Are Warts?
Warts are small growths on the skin that are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). These warts may develop on different parts of the body. They are most commonly seen in children between the ages of 12-16 years old. Most of these warts disappear within a few months, while some of them may...
- Are Beauty Beverages Good for Skin?
There are a lot of vitamin drinks on the market and it is natural to wonder whether these "beauty beverages" are really as healthy as they claim to be. Do they really provide anti-aging solution for your skin? There are more than 300 products on store shelves that claim to benefit your beauty. Are...
- What Is Stratum Corneum: Function and Structure
The stratum corneum is the outermost epidermal layer of the skin, which consists of dead cells called corneocytes. It is the major barrier of the skin when it comes to chemical transfers. The main purpose of the stratum corneum is to protect the underlying tissues by forming a barrier. The...
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Mrs. Rachel Carol Ness M.D.4141 31st Ave S Fargo ND 58104
- Dr. Burton S Belknap MD1702 University Dr S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Yulia Khan MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. David B Flach MD2400 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Daniel Morse Hoffman M.D.3031 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Thomas J Matzke Other4656 40th Ave S Fargo ND 58104