Holly Johnson is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Rockford, IL. Holly is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Johnson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Johnson will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Holly P Johnson PT's Practice location
Rockford, IL 61103Get Direction
Mrs. Holly P Johnson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects an important part of a man’s life. It interferes with his sexual functionality, and this may have adverse effects on both him and his sexual partner(s). Aside from psychological effects, the man...
- Trazodone: Withdrawal, Abuse, and Overdose
Trazodone AbuseTrazodone is an antidepressant drug which is prescribed to treat and manage major depressive disorder. Depression is a mental disorder which causes extreme feelings of sadness and loss of interest in activities and life.Trazodone must be taken with care because its effect on the...
- Is Fibromyalgia Brain Fog a Prelude to Dementia?
The word dementia has been sparking fear since the moment the term was coined. Those who suffer from any disease belonging to this category often have their whole lives turned upside down; people who used to matter and bring joy to their lives no longer register on their memory, as if they don’t...
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- The Potential For Early Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis with MRI Brain Scans
Multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose, as many of the symptoms do not even appear until later in one's life. However, a recent study has shown that the risk level in children is able to be diagnosed early with MRI brain scans.DiagnosisSometimes MRI brain scans can show MS before any...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Dana Lynn Slabaugh PT10510 Ventura Blvd Machesney Park IL 61115
- Mrs. Kendra L Meyers MPT2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Mrs. Maria E Coffman PT650 N Main St Rockford IL 61103
- Mrs. Renee L. Voltz PT2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Mr. Peter Dominianni M.S., P.T.11223 Edgewater Cir Unknown - 99999
- Mrs. Nancy Kerber Bokermann P.T.8712 Oakwood Glen Dr Rockford IL 61108