Dr. Ingeborg Johanna De kok DDS, MS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics101 Brauer Hall Cb # 7450 Chapel Hill NC, 27599
Dr. Ingeborg De kok is a prosthodontist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. De kok specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Investigation of allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell-based alveolar bone formation: preliminary findings.
- Evaluation of mesenchymal stem cells following implantation in alveolar sockets: a canine safety study.
- Effect of vitamin D pretreatment of human mesenchymal stem cells on ectopic bone formation.
- The immediate loading of dental implants.
- The effect of hydrofluoric acid treatment of TiO2 grit blasted titanium implants on adherent osteoblast gene expression in vitro and in vivo.
- Comparison of three-implant-supported fixed dentures and two-implant-retained overdentures in the edentulous mandible: a pilot study of treatment efficacy and patient satisfaction.
- Evaluation of post-implant buccal bone resorption using cone beam computed tomography: a clinical pilot study.
- Evaluation of buccal alveolar bone dimension of maxillary anterior and premolar teeth: a cone beam computed tomography investigation.
- The effect of implant-supported removable partial dentures on oral health quality of life.
- Radiographic stents: integrating treatment planning and implant placement.
- Patient selection and treatment planning for implant restorations.
- Prosthodontic management of implant therapy.
- Electromyographic evaluation of masticatory muscles in dentate patients versus conventional and implant-supported fixed and removable denture wearers- a preliminary report comparing model foods.
- Comparison of Marginal Bone Changes with Internal Conus and External Hexagon Design Implant Systems: A Prospective, Randomized Study.
- Benefits of Case-Based versus Traditional Lecture-Based Instruction in a Preclinical Removable Prosthodontics Course.
Dr. Ingeborg Johanna De kok DDS, MS's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
- 10 Supplements to Take for Lupus
Are you living with lupus? Do you want to improve your health? While some people diagnosed with lupus may lead normal lives, others may have to deal with debilitating symptoms. Lupus patients are typically treated with conventional medicine like corticosteroid drugs and other drugs. Although these...
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- How Is Vaginitis Diagnosed?
Vaginitis is a common condition experienced by women. Yes, it can be uncomfortable, and you can easily feel uncomfortable even while relaxing because down there it’s not fine. Maybe there is a bit of a smell, itchiness, or discharge that are unusual and you may want to take action for things to go...
- Eat Whole Grains to Boost Your Health
Whole grains are the best way to include more nutrients in a diet. They are rich in protein, fiber, B vitamins, antioxidants, and trace minerals, like iron, zinc, copper, and magnesium. Diets containing whole grains reduce the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and certain forms of...
- How to Deal with Mom Guilt as a Nurse
There is probably nothing tougher than being a single parent. Parenthood is a difficult journey even when you have a partner to help you with the house chores, pay the bills, and take care of the children. Being able to handle all of these responsibilities is already admirable. But, there are some...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Glenn Elliot Minsley DMD101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Preeda Pungpapong DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Wendy Auclair Clark D.D.S.DENTAL FACULTY PRACTICE CB 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Ibrahim Duqum BDS, MS101 Brauer Hall Cb 7450 Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Anthony L Molina DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Lida Swann DDS , MS302 Brauer Hl Chapel Hill NC 27599