Dr. Stephen Cohen M.D. is a top Doctor in Santa Ana, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Stephen Cohen M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Stephen Cohen M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Stephen Cohen M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Santa Ana, CA, Dr. Stephen Cohen M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of the Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- General Care
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Vascular Disease
- University of the Witwatersrand Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals 1991
Dr. Stephen Cohen M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Ana, CA 92705Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Cohen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?
Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in our body. This fatty acid is required for the production of energy in cells and it also plays a major role in reducing oxidative damage by free radicals. Supplements of this fatty acid...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD3801 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Michael Wayne Niccole M.D.1101 Bayside Drive Corona Del Mar CA 92625
- Dr. Mohammad Golshahi M.D.1500 E Katella Ave Orange CA 92867
- Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary M.D24012 Calle De La Plata Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Tonia Marie Marralle M.D.361 Hospital Rd Newport Beach CA 92663