Dr. Srinivas Reddy is a physiatrist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Reddy is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Reddy focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Reddy can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1998
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine; Advocate Ravenswood Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Srinivas B. Reddy M.D.'s Practice location
Marshfield, WI 54449Get Direction
Dr. Srinivas B. Reddy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- How to Prevent Osteoporosis
Genes determine an individual’s height and skeletal strength, but certain lifestyle factors like exercise and diet are influential to the health of your bones. Having regular exercise will improve an individual's muscle and bone strength. Moreover, a person should get enough calcium daily through...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Josephine Meei Ng DO1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Jill Rae Meilahn D.O.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Mustafa Farooque MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Jonathan Charles Reeser MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Panna Varia MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Ade R Dillon MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449