Dr. Jeffrey Lewis is a prosthodontist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Lewis specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Jeffrey D Lewis DDS, MS, FACP's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey D Lewis DDS, MS, FACP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Head Lice: Get the Facts
One of the most common human parasitic invasions globally is pediculosis, or the human head louse infestation. Approximately six to twelve million people in the US are treated for head lice annually. According to studies, head lice are mostly found in preschoolers and school-aged children. They nest...
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Howard M Steinberg DMD MDS2385 N. Ferguson Ave. Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Carl Leslie Brownd DDS MS5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Bruce Allen Kennedy D.D.S.3601 S 6th Ave Tucson AZ 85723
- Dr. Larry Hugh West D.D.S.1104 N El Dorado Place Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Alen Madadi DMD4955 N SABINO CANYON RD STE 103 TUCSON AZ 85750
- Dr. E. Karina Keys DDS15601 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85739