Dr. Gabriel Hernando Patino M.D.
Surgeon6328 Fairmount Ave Suite 100 El Cerrito CA, 94530
Dr. Gabriel Patino has practiced medicine since 1981. He began training in a level I Trauma Center at the U.C. Davis General Surgery East Bay Program after graduating from medical school. While Dr. Patino ...
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1980
Universidad AutÛnoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Highland Gen Hosp
- California Pacific Medical Center Program
Dr. Gabriel Hernando Patino M.D.'s Practice location
El Cerrito, CA 94530Get Direction
Dr. Gabriel Hernando Patino M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patino
- Christina m.
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- 5 Tips to Avoid Hernia
Causes of HerniaOther than umbilical hernia, all other types of hernia occur at a later stage in life. Hernia is usually caused due to weak abdominal walls. Part of the organs tends to protrude through the weakened spot of the abdominal wall. There are various reasons due to which the abdominal...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Mara Villalpando1001 National Ave San Bruno California 94066
- Dr. Rhona Chen MD1200 El Camino Real South San Francisco California 94080
- Dr. Vivian Ting MD400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Eugene C Groeger Other2645 Ocean Ave San Francisco CA 94132
- Dr. Brian Walker MD13847 E 14th St San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Sara Jamie Reinganum MD13847 East 14th Street San Leandro CA 94578