Vicky E Jones MD00041669
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology808 N 39th Ave Yakima WA, 98902
Dr. Vicky Jones is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Yakima, WA. Dr. Jones specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1983
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- A randomized trial of the effect of a plant-based dietary pattern on additional breast cancer events and survival: the Women's Healthy Eating and Living (WHEL) Study.
- Phase I trial of large multivalent immunogen derived from melanoma lysates in patients with disseminated melanoma.
- Randomized trial of an allogeneic melanoma lysate vaccine with low-dose interferon Alfa-2b compared with high-dose interferon Alfa-2b for Resected stage III cutaneous melanoma.
- Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Arm, Feasibility Study of Eribulin Combined With Capecitabine for Adjuvant Treatment in Estrogen Receptor-Positive, Early-Stage Breast Cancer.
- Breast Cancer
- Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Park Hospital Program
Vicky E Jones MD00041669's Practice location
Vicky E Jones MD00041669's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...