Dr. Nicholas John Fustino M.D.
Pediatrician601 Childrens Ln Norfolk VA, 23507
Dr. Nicholas Fustino is a pediatrician practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Fustino is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fustino diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fustino can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 2008
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Brain Tumor
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Nicholas John Fustino M.D.'s Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Dr. Elizabeth Katherine Broderick MD321 Main Street Newport News Virginia 23601
- Thedia Jones Smith733 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Dr. Tinea J. Savage-Otey MD106 Baker Farm Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. Jane Renee Hull MD500 J Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News VA 23601
- Dr. John W Harrington MD601 Childrens Lane Norfolk VA 23507
- Vernita Newby Peeples M.D.656 Independence Parkway Chesapeake VA 23320