Dr. Peter Maguire MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA, 94301
Dr. Peter Maguire practices Allergy and Immunology care in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Maguire specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Maguire provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University, Chicago, Il 1991
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1991
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Allergy And Immunology; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Peter Maguire MD's Practice location
Dr. Peter Maguire MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maguire
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Chinese Herbal Remedies for Autoimmune Disorders
A new study has shown that a Chinese herbal remedies made from the roots of blue evergreen hydrangea may help in the treatment of autoimmune disorders. The herb, Chang Shan, weakens the abnormal immune response characteristic of autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis,...
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD3448 Mowry Avenue Freemont California 94538
- William H. Chau1860 El Camino Real Burlingame California 94010
- Dr. Theodore Chu M.D.2500 HOSPITAL DR STE 14B MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Priti Singh MD2885 Kaiser Dr Santa Clara CA 95051