Dr. Manish N Shah MD
Pediatrician2038 Ashley Oaks Drive Suite 102 Wesley Chapel FL, 33543
Dr. Manish Shah is a pediatrician practicing in Wesley Chapel, FL. Dr. Shah is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shah diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shah can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1998
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Dr. Manish N Shah MD's Practice location
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543Get Direction
Dr. Manish N Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Jennifer Cohen Takagishi5802 North 30th Street Tampa Florida 33610
- Dr. Myrna T Boneta M.D.10330 N DALE MABRY HWY TAMPA FL 33618
- Dr. Eugene Edward Hiben M.D.13389 N 56th St Tampa FL 33617
- Dr. Florencio Antolin Nadal M.D.621 Victoria St Brandon FL 33510
- Dr. John Edwin Monaco M.D.119 Oakfield Dr Brandon FL 33511
- Mrs. Julia Bertha Barriga MD5001 E Busch Blvd Tampa FL 33617