Dr. Dilawer H Abbas MD
Neurologist | Neurology929 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Dilawer Abbas practices Neuropathology in Wichita, KS. Dr. Abbas studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1970
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Dilawer H Abbas MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
LAFAYETTE, IN 47905Get Direction
Dr. Dilawer H Abbas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abbas
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Risk Factors for Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson’s Patients Study
There are motor as well as some non-motor symptoms that characterize Parkinson's disease. Parkinon's causes rigidity, tremors, and motor disabilities, as well as non-motor symptoms, including anxiety and depression. The most effective treatment to control Parkinson’s systems to date is Levodopa....
- Common Multiple Sclerosis Treatments: An Overview
A debilitating disease that was once the face of a crushing and “hopeless” diagnosis has evolved from having one effective treatment to multiple effective treatments. Longtime sufferers who didn’t respond to one medication now have options to try others, to participate in a clinical trial or...
- How BMI Negatively Impacts Dementia
Dementia refers to a large number of diseases that progressively affect the person’s ability to think correctly, which can compromise their functionality in many ways. Those who suffer from any of these diseases might exhibit a wide variety of symptoms, including language issues, learning...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- To B3 or Not To B3: Is That the Question for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers haven’t discovered a cure or a way to mask the disease. However, finding a cure is a priority for many organizations, and researchers have uncovered several key things for treatment. What they have discovered, and what they continue to discover, is how to treat the different symptoms...
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Bassem H El-nabbout MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Tania Beatriz Beltran papsdorf MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Michael M Vesali MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Andrew David Massey M.D.1001 N Minneapolis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Aveekshit Tripathi MD1010 N Kansas Wichita KS 67214