Dr. Lisa Blumofe DDS
Dentist50 N Center St East Alton IL, 62024
Dr. Lisa Blumofe is a Dentist practicing in East Alton, IL. Dr. Blumofe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Illinois School of Dentistry DDS 1997
- Oral Sedation
- On-Site Dentistry
- Portable Equipment
- Medicaid Accepted
- Custom One-Visit Dentures
- Dental Implants
- Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member A Place for Mom
- Member Academy of Laser Dentistry
Dr. Lisa Blumofe DDS's Practice location
East Alton, IL 62024Get Direction
DES PLAINES, IL 60016Get Direction
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Sam E. Cigno12000 Bellefontaine Road St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S.114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD811 HAZELWEST DR HAZELWOOD MO 63042
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Dr. Paul Sandford Herrin D.D.S.395 Derhake Rd Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. Sam E Cigno DDS12000 Bellefontaine Rd Saint Louis MO 63138