Dr. Lisa Blumofe DDS
Dentist50 N Center St East Alton IL, 62024
Dr. Lisa Blumofe is a Dentist practicing in East Alton, IL. Dr. Blumofe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Illinois School of Dentistry DDS 1997
- Oral Sedation
- On-Site Dentistry
- Portable Equipment
- Medicaid Accepted
- Custom One-Visit Dentures
- Dental Implants
- Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member A Place for Mom
- Member Academy of Laser Dentistry
Dr. Lisa Blumofe DDS's Practice location
East Alton, IL 62024Get Direction
DES PLAINES, IL 60016Get Direction
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Sam E. Cigno12000 Bellefontaine Road St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S.114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD811 HAZELWEST DR HAZELWOOD MO 63042
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Dr. Paul Sandford Herrin D.D.S.395 Derhake Rd Florissant MO 63031
- Roger Michael Mueller D.M.D.3716 Pontoon Rd Granite City IL 62040