Dr. Lisa Blumofe is a Dentist practicing in East Alton, IL. Dr. Blumofe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Illinois School of Dentistry DDS 1997
- Oral Sedation
- On-Site Dentistry
- Portable Equipment
- Medicaid Accepted
- Custom One-Visit Dentures
- Dental Implants
- Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member A Place for Mom
- Member Academy of Laser Dentistry
Dr. Lisa Blumofe DDS's Practice location
East Alton, IL 62024Get Direction
DES PLAINES, IL 60016Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lisa Blumofe DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lisa Blumofe DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr. Gregory L Wigton D.D.S.160 S Bellwood Dr East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. Edward Lee St.peters D.M.D.707 Berkshire Blvd East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. Jeffrey M Lautz DMD321 N Bellwood Dr East Alton IL 62024
- Mr. Nicholas Craig Johnson DDS50 N Center St East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. Tad J Steinhauer D.M.D.160 S Bellwood Dr East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. Kyle Blake Hagen D.M.D96 S 9th St East Alton IL 62024