Dr. Lisa Blumofe is a Dentist practicing in East Alton, IL. Dr. Blumofe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Illinois School of Dentistry DDS 1997
- Oral Sedation
- On-Site Dentistry
- Portable Equipment
- Medicaid Accepted
- Custom One-Visit Dentures
- Dental Implants
- Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member A Place for Mom
- Member Academy of Laser Dentistry
Dr. Lisa Blumofe DDS's Practice location
East Alton, IL 62024Get Direction
DES PLAINES, IL 60016Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Blumofe DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Gregory L Wigton D.D.S.160 S Bellwood Dr East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. Jeffrey Lautz DMD321 N Bellwood Dr East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. Edward Lee St.peters D.M.D.707 Berkshire Blvd East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. Tad J Steinhauer D.M.D.160 S Bellwood Dr East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. Kyle Blake Hagen D.M.D96 S 9th St East Alton IL 62024
- Mrs. Victoria L Dawdy DMD2 Terminal Dr East Alton IL 62024