Dr. Randa Jundi samman DMD
Dentist1105 Sedgwick Street Port Huron MI, 48060
Dr. Randa Jundi samman is a Dentist practicing in Port Huron, MI. Dr. Jundi samman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Randa Jundi samman DMD's Practice location
Port Huron, MI 48060Get Direction
Dr. Randa Jundi samman DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jundi samman
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Julie Hengehold D.D.S1936 Holland Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Amit Batra D.D.S.3037 Electric Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Jeremy Parrott D.D.S.1936 HOLLAND AVENUE PORT HURON MI 48060
- Dr. Marsha Falk Smeltzer D.D.S.1101 Water St Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Andrea L Goldsworthy-robbins D.D.S.1984 Holland Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Paulette S Bass D.D.S.2901 Military St Port Huron MI 48060