Dr. Lilly Partha LAC, PHD.
Acupuncturist3510 Hobson Rd., Suite 303 Woodridge IL, 60517
Lilly Partha is an acupuncturist practicing in Woodridge, IL. Dr. Partha evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Partha treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Lilly Partha LAC, PHD.'s Practice location
Dr. Lilly Partha LAC, PHD.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Partha
- C. d.
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Ronica Eve Perez L.AC16646 Oak Park Avenue Tinley Park IL 60477
- Yosef Charles Pollack L.AC.1102 CHICAGO AVE OAK PARK IL 60302
- Mrs. Kara Christine Canga-arguelles L.AC., M.S.O.M.,B.S.60 Turner Ave Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Ms. Mavis A. Bates L. AC.412 N Lake St Aurora IL 60506
- Dr. Ha-il Lee DC, MSOM, LAC10 Fairlane Dr Joliet IL 60435
- Shauna E Demara L.AC526 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn IL 60137