Dr. Lilly Partha LAC, PHD.
Acupuncturist3510 Hobson Rd., Suite 303 Woodridge IL, 60517
Lilly Partha is an acupuncturist practicing in Woodridge, IL. Dr. Partha evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Partha treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Lilly Partha LAC, PHD.'s Practice location
Dr. Lilly Partha LAC, PHD.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Partha
- C. d.
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Ronica Eve Perez L.AC16646 Oak Park Avenue Tinley Park IL 60477
- Mrs. Kara Christine Canga-arguelles L.AC., M.S.O.M.,B.S.60 Turner Ave Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Shauna E Demara L.AC526 Crescent Blvd Glen Ellyn IL 60137
- Jill Marie Robertson LAC1101 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301
- Yvette Lombardi13011 S 104th Ave Palos Park IL 60464
- Demetrios Bobolos LAC512 W Burlington Ave La Grange IL 60525