Dr. Steven M Julius MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology1100 Lake Hearn Dr Suite 450 Atlanta GA, 30342
Dr. Steven Julius practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Julius treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Pediatric Pulmonology; Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Steven M Julius MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
ASHEVILLE, NC 28803Get Direction
Dr. Steven M Julius MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Julius
- Croup vs. RSV: How Are They Different?
Childhood illnesses are very common and can strike at any moment. Croup and RSV are among the most common illnesses that can harm children.CroupCroup is a mild condition, usually nothing to worry about, but it can be scary for parents to witness. This common childhood illness often occurs during the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Croup and Epiglottitis: What’s Their Difference?
Croup and epiglottitis are two conditions involving the anatomical structures located in the throat. These two conditions are almost similar because their symptoms replicate one another. Croup and epiglottitis enable a child to have breathing difficulties. Both are infectious conditions; however,...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Dr. Raymond C Veras MD1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Timothy John Vece M.D.49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Burton L Lesnick MD1100 Lake Hearn Dr Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Daniel Matthew Torrez MD1547 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Sophia H Kim MDEmory Childrens Ctr Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Madhuri Penugonda M.D.1440 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322