Dr. Sean Milligan practices Neuropathology in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Milligan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Sean M Milligan MD's Practice location
Amarillo, TX 79106Get Direction
Dr. Sean M Milligan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Milligan
- Teen Mom Leah Blows Fans Away with How She Deals with Daughter's Muscular Dystrophy
Seven-year-old Ali Simms from Teen Mom 2 suffers from a rare form of muscular dystrophy, a condition which causes problems with movement, and usually heart and respiratory issues as the disease progresses. Ali was rushed to the hospital in August after struggling to breathe, worrying her family and...
- Dodgers’ Closer Kenley Jansen Helps Pay for Multiple Sclerosis Medical Treatment for Teenager
Closer for the Dodgers, Kenley Jansen, was the savior for several of the team’s games. Now, Jansen has jumped at the opportunity to help a man in dire need of medical treatment that he cannot afford. ...
- An Orlando Couple’s Efforts Towards Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
Parkinson’s Disease, the degenerative disorder which affects the patient’s central nervous system — specifically, the motor system —, is a condition which affects millions of persons from around the world. As of 2015, over 6 million individuals suffer from this condition, with 117,400...
- Being a Caregiver for a Person Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone starts their life being cared for by someone else, and there are times when we need to care for others. Life is a cycle of giving and receiving care depending on your age and current condition. Though sometimes it may become emotionally overwhelming. For a fulfilling life, people need to...
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Raises Awareness One Joke at a Time
No matter the boundaries that some may face, there are several people who manage to push past them, and serve as an inspiration by going above and beyond. One of these people is 27-year-old Steve Way.Steve Way currently works as a substitute teacher by day, and a stand-up comedian at night. However,...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Dr. Lawrence Schaeffer M.D.1900 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Diana Lebron MD1400 S COULTER ST AMARILLO TX 79106
- Dr. Shivaram K. Gowdagere M.D.1600 S COULTER ST AMARILLO TX 79106
- Mr. Sivaram Sudhakar M.D.1901 Medi Park Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Ruby D Saulog M.D.1731 Hagy Blvd Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Judith E. Hogg M.D.1600 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106