Dr. Sherif A Farag MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology5091 Amboy Rd Staten Island NY, 10312
Dr. Sherif Farag, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. His specialties include gastroenterology and internal medicine and he currently practices medicine at Staten island, New York. Dr. Farag ...
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1994
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Stomach Flu
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Gastroenterology; Lahey Clinic, Gastroenterology; Baystate Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Baystate Medical Center - Tufts University
- Lahey Clinic
Dr. Sherif A Farag MD's Practice location
Staten Island, NY 10312Get Direction
Dr. Sherif A Farag MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farag
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- The Positive Impact of Mango Consumption on Crohn’s and Colitis
Inflammatory bowel disease affects an estimated 1.5 million individuals in the United States alone. Approximately 2.2 million individuals experience inflammatory bowel disease in Europe, with a comparable number of estimated cases in the rest of the world. There are many different diseases that fall...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- Do Fiber and Water Prevent Diverticulitis?
Have you ever experienced an episode of diverticulitis? It's certainly an unpleasant experience. It does not matter whether you are one of those that has not experienced it or one of those that has had a bad case of diverticulitis; you definitely don’t want to experience it anytime soon. Luckily...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Dr. David L. Carr-Locke MD FRCP10 Nathan D Perlman Pl New York NY 10003
- Dr. Gil I. Ascunce M.D.161 Madison Ave Suite 10 SW New York NY 10016
- Dr. Victor W. Groisser M.D.37 Glen Ave West Orange NJ 7052
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD360 Edison Street Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD305 2nd Avenue New York New York 10003
- Rupa K. Sharma M.D.232 E 30h St New York New York 10016