Dr. Kalia Kumar Sadasivan M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL, 32610
Dr. Kalia Sadasivan is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Sadasivan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sadasivan tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Effect of femoral fracture and intramedullary fixation on lung capillary leak.
- Effect of soft-tissue trauma on the early periosteal response of bone to injury.
- Gap junctions in human synovial cells and tissue.
- Prophylactic and therapeutic fixation of weight-bearing long bones with
- Tibial plateau fractures: standardized evaluation of operative results.
- Psychological Distress After Orthopedic Trauma: Prevalence in Patients and Implications for Rehabilitation.
- Analysis of mechanical factors affecting fixation of olecranon fractures.
- Comparison of cannulated screws with FiberWire or stainless steel wire for patella fracture fixation: A pilot study.
- Poster 99 Identification of Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Targets in Morbidly Obese Trauma Patients.
- The fate of intraarticular loose bodies of meniscus origin in canine species.
- Open dislocation of the knee.
- The natural history of cervical spondylotic myelopathy.
- Bone injury response. An animal model for testing theories of regulation.
- Neutrophil mediated microvascular injury in acute, experimental compartment syndrome.
- Mechanical stability of thoracolumbar pedicle screw fixation. The effect of crosslinks.
- Interleukin-1 beta switches electrophysiological states of synovial fibroblasts.
- Intracellular signaling mechanisms of interleukin-1beta in synovial fibroblasts.
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire, 1970-1971 Senior Fellow
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 1979
Dr. Kalia Kumar Sadasivan M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kalia Kumar Sadasivan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sadasivan
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Amanda G Maxey M.D.4500 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32607
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Hanff M.D.2165 Little Rd New Port Richey FL 34655
- Dr. Michael William Moser MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Joseph John King MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Andre Riberio Spiguel MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Edward M Jaffe M.D.4500 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32607