Dr. Anthony Salem is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Southampton, PA. Dr. Salem specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Salem tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1962
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Conemaugh Valley Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Anthony W Salem MD's Practice location
Southampton, PA 18966Get Direction
Dr. Anthony W Salem MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Gregg G. Martyak M.D.2925 Professional Pl Colorado Springs Colorado 80904
- Dr. Sean McMillan DO2103 Mount Holly Road Burlington New Jersey 08016
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. David R. Steinberg MD51 North 39th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Dr. David A. Spiegel M.D.34TH & CIVIC CENTER BLVD CHILDREN'S HOSP Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Richard A. Balderston800 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107