Dr. Michael Morris is a transplant surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Morris specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Morris performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Morris works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Anemia, Dehydration, Type 1 Diabetes (juvenile Diabetes) And More
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia 1981
- ORGAN TRANSPLANTATION, UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH, PITTSBURGH, PA 1986
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1987
Dr. Michael C Morris M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Michael C Morris M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Fitness Buff with Multiple Sclerosis Creates Suspension Class at YMCA
Research shows that exercise does more than ward off disease. It also helps to alleviate pain, fatigue, and weakness associated with neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis (MS). However, finding the right type of exercise can be rather difficult. ...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Applauds New York State Restroom Access Legislation
People with Crohn’s and colitis understand the pain of being stuck in public with no restrooms available. The need to visit the restroom can be great, but nothing is publicly available, and upon asking an employee: “Sorry, there are no public restrooms in this building.”Perhaps because of...
- Mono Rash: Get the Facts
What is mono?Infectious mononucleosis or "mono" for short is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Although mono can affect people of all ages, it usually occurs in teenagers. The virus is transmitted and spread through infected saliva. For this reason, the infection is regarded...
- Anyone Can Help Breast Cancer Researchers: Here's How
After surviving cancer, many survivors keep on fighting by taking on the roles of patient advocates. An advocate is an individual who defends or supports a cause. In the cancer society, a patient advocate is an individual who supports a cause relating to cancer by increasing awareness of the disease...
- Dr. Lucile E Wrenshall MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. David F Mercer M.D.988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Ira J Fox MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jean F Botha MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Wendy J Grant MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Abhishek Challa983285 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198