Dr. Anant Kumar M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma7720 S Broadway Suite 240 Littleton CO, 80122
Dr. Kumar is board-certified in Orthopedics. Dr. Kumar's professional organizational memberships include the North American Spine Society, Scoliosis Research Society, American Academy of Orthopedic Su ...
Education and Training
Sri Venkatesvara Medical College, Ntr University Health Science MD
Sri Venkatesvara Medical College, Ntr University Health Science 1981
Kurnool Medical College
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Back Pain
- Post Graduate Institute Of Med Education and Research 1982
- Post Graduate Institute of, Orthopedic
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Anant Kumar M.D.'s Practice location
Littleton, CO 80122Get Direction
Dr. Anant Kumar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumar
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Craig Loucks9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. John R. Barker M.D.10103 RidgeGate Parkway Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. In Sok Yi MD9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. Matthew A. Hopson D.P.M.5424 Discovery Park Blvd. Williamsburg Virginia 23188
- Dr. Bennie Gerhard Lindeque MD12631 East 17th Avenue Aurora Colorado 80045
- Dr. Robert Shay Bess MD1721 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218