Dr. Dennis Matzkin is an ophthalmologist practicing in Duluth, GA. Dr. Matzkin specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Matzkin can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Matzkin can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1980
University of The Witwatersrand, Faculty of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa 1980
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Mount Vernon Hosp, Internal Medicine; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Ophthalmology
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University
Mr. Dennis Matzkin, M.D.'s Practice location
Duluth, GA 30097Get Direction
Chattanooga, TN 37421Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37421Get Direction
Mr. Dennis Matzkin, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matzkin
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- Dr. William Barry Lee MD3225 Cumberland Blvd. Southeast Atlanta Georgia 30339
- Dr. Stephen Hamilton MD3225 Cumberland Blvd Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Charles Lapeyre Thompson M.D.3225 Cumberland Blvd Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Zane F Pollard MD5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Valerie Ilana Elmalem M.D.1365b Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Bryan G Jefferies MD2480 Windy Hill Rd Se Marietta GA 30067