Dr. Dennis Matzkin is an ophthalmologist practicing in Duluth, GA. Dr. Matzkin specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Matzkin can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Matzkin can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1980
University of The Witwatersrand, Faculty of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa 1980
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Mount Vernon Hosp, Internal Medicine; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Ophthalmology
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University
Mr. Dennis C. Matzkin M.D.'s Practice location
Duluth, GA 30097Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37421Get Direction
Mr. Dennis C. Matzkin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matzkin
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- Dr. William Barry Lee MD3225 Cumberland Blvd. Southeast Atlanta Georgia 30339
- Dr. Charles Lapeyre Thompson M.D.5825 Airline Hwy Baton Rouge LA 70805
- Dr. Stephen Hamilton MD3225 Cumberland Blvd Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Zane F Pollard MD5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Valerie Ilana Elmalem M.D.1365b Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Bryan G Jefferies MD2480 Windy Hill Rd Se Marietta GA 30067