Dr. Jae-koo An M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology7777 Forest Ln Suite B304 Dallas TX, 75230
Dr. Jae-Koo An, MD is one of the most highly ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in gastroenterology, pediatric gastroenterology, and pediatrics and currently sees patients in Plano, Texas ...
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
Dr. Jae-koo An M.D.'s Practice location
PLANO, TX 75093Get Direction
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- Jacobo Santolaya M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Rinarani Sanghavi M.D.5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Sabina A Ali MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Naveen Kumar Mittal MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Bradley Alan Barth MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Andrew Philip Feranchak MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390